My professional opinion:
- Too Busy
- Difficult to understand when viewed at a distance.
- Doesn’t represent the idea of a 4th Dimension
1: A dimension in addition to length, breadth, and depth specifically, a coordinate in addition to three rectangular coordinates especially when interpreted as the time coordinate in a space-time continuum.
2: Something outside the range of an ordinary experience.
Lets start our design by representing the "fourth dimension" as a version of Carl Sagans "Tesseract" and the letters 4D.
1. A cube represents the first 3 dimensions
2. A line through it would represent the 4th dimension
3. Now rotate the block 90 degrees but keep the line
4. Add another vertical line for the Space-Time Continuum
5. Remove a quadrant to reveal the left-side "4"
6. Shorten the horizontal line to reveal the right-side "D"
Oh so white.
and vertical too.
Mark your territory.
Black on Black.
We have one rule when creating brands: You Must Love It!
Thanks for letting me explore this new direction for your brand, if you love it, say so.
If you hate it…send me some love for the effort, but dig into what’s not working for you, lets figure out where we need to be.